Updated 1st September 2017.
Fairfield Road, Burgess HIll.
Four new apartments and a single detached house ready for occupation in January 2018 and available in the first instance to applicants registered on www.helptobuyese.org.uk (applicants need to have a local connection with the Mid Sussex Council area). Further details of the scheme can be found on the Help to Buy web-site.
Constructed to a high standard and specification by Cross Construction these five new homes are available at 70% of their open market value with no rent to pay on the remaining 30% share (service costs will apply to the apartments).
Plot's 4 to 7: 2 bed apartments - August 2017
Plot 8 (left): 3 bedroom semi-detached house - August 2017
Please contact us shoud you wish to discuss this opportunity further.